That’s a great question that I don’t have a good answer to. I’m spending this summer in LA so I might as well document some of my experiences while I’m here. But beyond that, I’d like to just put down some of the random thoughts that run through my head on a daily basis. I’m so quick to forget things that I think about, even the things that inspire me or really make me think. I’ve tried journaling before but it’s never amounted to more than a few pages of scattered thoughts. So here’s hoping a change in platform and audience will produce better results :).
Plus blogging is free and I’m all about saving money this summer. LA is not cheap…
Here’s a TL;DR of my summer so we’re on the same page:
- I’m interning at two different places. The first is for an independent film/TV production company. The second is for the Downtown LA Film Festival.
- I’m really trying to get a feel on what my future will look like and whether I would want to pursue a path in the industry or do something else…
- All while learning how to live the adult life this summer…like remembering to pay bills and get mail
- Got a bike and I’m using it to get everywhere. My legs better be looking good by the end of the summer.
- Obligatory “I’m gonna get a six-pack” summer goal
Here’s a short list of what to expect:
- Scattered thoughts on random topics (film, faith, food, fun, frickin’ politics…)
- Some serious LA love because this city is seriously great
- Shoddy Snapchat screenshots
What not to expect:
- Daily posting (let’s start with low expectations please)
- Pictures with famous people
- If I’m gonna be honest…a six-pack